Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tomato & mozzarella Caprese as a refreshing soup – just to avoid the outdated word “rethought”



Although I posted a long time ago, now I’ve just brought a quick recipe. Everybody is busy enjoying summer time instead of reading blogs anyway. This recipe is ideal for summer (I bet you could not guess it if I don’t say).


Refreshing smoothie with tomato and mozzarella






Refreshing smoothie with tomato and mozzarella





Refreshing smoothie with tomato and mozzarella

- 800 g tomato, cut into pieces & seeds removed
- 120 g green olive, pitted
- ½ red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- salt and freshly ground pepper

Topping:
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- mozzarella

Preparation:

1. Blend the tomatoes, olives, red onion, garlic, salt and the freshly ground pepper in a food processor.
2. Decorate the top with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and mozzarella. Serve with ice cubes.





Refreshing smoothie with tomato and mozzarella



8 comments:

  1. Summer definitely calls for a soup like this. I love the shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Asha! I'm this with too! Thanks! For everything!

      Delete
  2. Definitely beautiful and refreshing ;). Love your photos work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm very glad that you like it!

      Delete
  3. Wanted to share that we included your recipe on our Crazy About Caprese round-up! http://www.dietsinreview.com/diet_column/08/crazy-for-caprese-17-new-ways-to-make-a-classic-caprese-salad/ Didn't see you on Twitter, so hope you don't mind me letting you know here. - BK DietsInReview.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m sorry but this is not gazpacho... gazpacho would be made of tomatoes, bread, vinegar, olive oil, green peppers, garlic and cucumber. Nothing to do with this. You can call it "cold tomato soup" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Sorry if I said anywhere this. But I didn't see now where is gazpacho in the text! I didn1t want to make a gazpacho! But thanks! And I keep looking after that! And thanks for writing me!

    ReplyDelete