I think this is the last pumpkin recipe in this season. Because here comes spring! Yeah! I think that lots of people are in love with this vegetable. If you ask me, I have to say I like it, but I won’t kill myself just because I won’t eat it until autumn.
Pumpkin tagliatelle with pumpkin seed pesto
For the pumpkin pasta:
- 250 g flour
- 100 g pumpkin purée (baked pumpkin, puréed)
- 1 egg
- 1 bunch sage
For the pumpkin seed pesto:
- 100 g pumpkin seed + a little for the top, toasted
- 50 g olive oil
- 60 g parmesan (grated)
- 1 clove garlic (mashed)
- juice of ¼ orange
- Salt, pepper
- Knead the dough for the pasta. Using a pasta maker, form and cut the tagliatelle. Cook them in hot, salted water.
- Purée everything for the pesto with an immersion blender.
- Mix the pasta with the pesto, and sprinkle it with toasted pumpkin seed.