We always make salads and women just love them. But what about men? This recipe is exactly for them! Beer, tortilla, bean, onion, chili!
Hot bean cream with beer
For the hot bean cream with beer:
- 1 can of chick-peas (400 g)
- 1 can of beans (400 g)
- 3 tomatoes (peeled and seeds removed)
- 3 spring onions
- 200 ml brown beer
- 1 clove garlic (mashed)
- 1 tbs. Tabasco sauce (to your taste)
- Chili (to your taste)
- coriander (little)
- olive oil (if it is needed)
For the tortilla chips:
- 8 tortillas
- Olive oil (little)
- Boil the brown beer for half a minute, then purée it with the other ingredients using an immersion blender.
- Cut the tortillas to triangles. Glaze them with olive oil, and bake them in the oven.